Klass Associates Inc. is a consulting firm specializing in commercialization of innovative technology and productivity/cost/quality improvement in the pulp and paper industry. Klass Associates consultants have decades of experience in the pulp, paper and allied industries.
Assignments for paper companies typically include:
- Value-added grade development
- Market definition and market development
- Feasibility studies
- Acquisition and merger studies, analysis and diligence
- Paper machine system audits and productivity/quality improvement studies
- Selection and configuration of coating and calendering equipment
- Coating formulation
- Process design, selection and configuration of equipment for recycled fiber and deinking systems
- Quality improvement
- Review and audit of test methods and procedures
- Training of personnel
Assignments for supplier companies typically include:
- Market definition and market research
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Marketing organization development
- Training of client personnel
- Promotional material development
- Introduction of new products to the paper industry
- Application engineering
- Audit of sales and marketing operations
Assignments for financial institutions and investors typically include:
- Due diligence on business plans, project financing, mergers and acquisitions
- Identification of potential acquisition and divestment opportunities
- Review and audit of construction plans and cost estimates
- Serving as banker's engineer in project financing
The firm also develops and presents seminars and training courses dealing with development and manufacture of value-added and coated papers, paper properties and test methods, and marketing of specific products and services to the paper industry.
Several Klass Associates consultants provide expert witness testimony in litigation.
Klass Associates Inc. accepts assignments on a professional fee basis (daily rate plus expense reimbursement). Retainer arrangements can be negotiated.
Call Klass Associates Inc. at (727) 827-7837 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org